Ocean pulls me close,
and whispers in my ear.
The destiny I’ve chose, all becoming clear.
The currents have their say, the time is drawing near.
Washes me away.
Makes me dissappear.
I descend from grace, in arms of undertow;
I will take my place in the great below.
- onlylightihaveknown likes this
- tender-age-inbloom likes this
- emptyvesselsloudestsounds reblogged this from halo19 and added:
- buynewsoul likes this
- halo19 reblogged this from newpin
- g4m38l0rg reblogged this from efffloresce
- g4m38l0rg likes this
- efffloresce reblogged this from newpin
- newpin posted this